Join Method Homes and our partners to learn specifics on searching for land, site and building costs, the permit process, architectural design, and more. Bring your questions and let our team help you navigate the building process.
Note: This event is free and open to the public. No Registration is required. For additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Join us to learn the A to Z's of prefab building and have your questions about new construction answered.
Our homebuyer seminar will cover:
• A step-by-step outline of the prefab building process
• How to conduct land searches and select optimal land
• The full range of costs associated with building modular
• Lending options available for new construction projects
• Critical questions that need to be answered prior to building
• The process of architectural design and permitting
When: 1–3 pm
Where: 4100 4th Avenue South Seattle, WA 98134